Mitcubishi VRF Air Conditioners
City Multi - Y and Super Y Series, cooling only and heat pump systems
Y and Super Y series units provide either heating or cooling, with the condensing units coming in a number of different sizes. 8,10, 16 and 20 horse power (23.3-52.3kW) for the Y Series and 24, 26, 28 and 30 horse power (69.8-87.3kW) for the Super Y. Up to 20 indoor units can be connect to the Y Series, and 32 to the Super Y, depending on the outdoor unit size.
R2 and WR2, simultaneous heating and cooling
The R2 system provides simultaneous heating and cooling, with the BC controller connecting several indoor units to one outdoor unit using only 2 pipes. With energy saving heat recovery operation, economy and efficiency are guaranteed. Outdoor units come in 8 and 10 horse power models, and up to 16 indoor units can be connected, depending on the model. The WR2 system introduces a water cooled condenser, making it suitable for an even wider range of applications. High COP’s are possible thanks to increased efficiency and careful control of the water circuit temperature.
Big R2 simultaneous heating and cooling
The R2 Series is now also available in 16 and 20 horse power condensing units and with the addition of a second BC controller, up to 24 internal units can be accommodated onto a single condensing unit.
G-50A Centralised Remote Controller
- The industry's first VRF controller with web server functions
- Can control up to 50 indoor units
- Simple and flexible, suitable for small to large system with simple to complex function
- Enable monitoring and operation of the air conditioning units using a PC with Internet Explorer
- Allows users to remotely monitor and operate the air conditioning units using a PC connected to a telephone line.
- In the case of a malfunction, necessary information will be sent to a PC via email.
- Easy to upgrade with various new function being introduced gradually which can be easily down loaded into any existing G50-a
- Up to a maximum of 40 G50-A’s can be network together via the TG2000 front end software.
Benefits of the City Multi System include
- Allows a rapid and economic design solution
- Extensive equipment range to satisfy all applications
- Ease of installation
- Ease of maintenance
- Maximise lettable floor space
- Economic and flexible installation
- Low running and maintenance costs
- Year round comfort
Key features of City Multi
- Available in a range of indoor unit styles, including, wall mounted, ceiling cassette, ceiling suspended, floor standing and ceiling concealed ducted
- Indoor units cooling capacities from 2.3kW through to 14.5kW
- R407C Refrigerant
- Low indoor unit sound levels
- Numerous control options available including, simplified, group controllers and PC
- Can be controlled in conjunction with the P Series and Lossnay range of units
- Interfaces to BMS systems available, including Trend and LonWorks
- GUF freshmaster unit, heat recovery ahu with DX cooling and heating (500 and 1000m3/h)